TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Terrible

The overall concept has been done before and done much better; a prime example being Summer Wars. There is no overall interesting plot and I never felt engaged by anything. The characters do not naturally interact with each other and end up having a very force fed relationship.

The designs are extremely uninspired and, for someone who has an education in the art of animation should know better. A thing I've been told quite a lot was that your basic body designs are uninteresting. The best way to do this would be to augment your art style that you already have because you haven't really changed it at all, which makes me feel like you haven't learned much over the last few years; That makes me feel sad.

The gradients and lack of shading on the, almost always, static characters gives off a distinct sign of laziness. I'm sorry but I know for a FACT you can do better than you have shown.

On response to Oney's review:
What's the point of getting criticism if you blatantly ignore it? You should seriously listen to what people have to say and garner their input; I think it would help you out a lot.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I became a man.

This came out the day I turned 18. It is the best birthday present I got, next to Human Centipede Abridged.

Da social network Da social network

My first appearance in VAing an animated feature

I am so proud!

Etanthe3rd responds:

I love you chad <3

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Heartfelt

Truly an intricate analysis on gaming culture as a whole. Mind boggling to say the least.

The Original Showdown The Original Showdown

Heartfelt

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Awe-inspiring

Through this experience I rise, a better person than once before. I have never felt this way in my entire existence. The only thing that I can possibly do is thank you. It feels like we've been close friends yet we never met. This is a beautiful piece that will live on for generations to come. And all I can say yet again is thank you.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

i never knew they stole...

but I never been on Ebaums world for more than 3 years so now i know and I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE , HATE , HATE, HATE STEALERS!!!

Too bad they're getting away with it =(.

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Good

It's good but it needs more of the people from the older games like Kefka and Cecil etc.

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

LOL

Seriously who is Gogo? I still don't know to this day.

We Still Can't Draw We Still Can't Draw

LOL

I love the song choice, Oingo Boingo, who thought of using that song, I love it and it was completely unexpected.