TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Terrible

The overall concept has been done before and done much better; a prime example being Summer Wars. There is no overall interesting plot and I never felt engaged by anything. The characters do not naturally interact with each other and end up having a very force fed relationship.

The designs are extremely uninspired and, for someone who has an education in the art of animation should know better. A thing I've been told quite a lot was that your basic body designs are uninteresting. The best way to do this would be to augment your art style that you already have because you haven't really changed it at all, which makes me feel like you haven't learned much over the last few years; That makes me feel sad.

The gradients and lack of shading on the, almost always, static characters gives off a distinct sign of laziness. I'm sorry but I know for a FACT you can do better than you have shown.

On response to Oney's review:
What's the point of getting criticism if you blatantly ignore it? You should seriously listen to what people have to say and garner their input; I think it would help you out a lot.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I became a man.

This came out the day I turned 18. It is the best birthday present I got, next to Human Centipede Abridged.

Da social network Da social network

My first appearance in VAing an animated feature

I am so proud!

DruoxtheShredder responds:

Better get some lasers

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Fantastic

I love how everything just comes together in a perfect little bundle.
Pure greatness.

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Zone Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Zone

Great

I love sonic and I think this is a very good adaption of the song!

Jostone102 responds: